Porsche 911 GT2 Club and Register

Porsche 911 GT2 Club and Register Forum Discussion

Welcome to the GT2 Club and Register - Introduce yourself

Gavin

Gavin

Welcome all GT2 owners and fans to the GT2 Club and Register.

If you're a GT2 owner, past owner, potential owner or just a fan of the craziness that is the GT2 then feel free to join in the discussions here.

The club's only been going a few months and is a bit low on members at the moment but don't let that put you off posting, introducing yourself and / or your car.

Cheers,
Gavin (911GT2)
  • Posted: Apr 3, 2014
  • 1 like
unclepezza

unclepezza

Hey Gavin,

Not sure we will ever get to more than 150 UK members in this exclusive club. otherwise we will have more members than cars

:-)
  • Posted: Oct 9, 2014
  • 0 likes
Gavin

Gavin

:)

It's a pretty exclusive club on here that's for sure, some might say depressingly quiet, I say exclusive ;)
  • Posted: Oct 10, 2014
  • 0 likes
W1TAK

W1TAK

Hey, i am one of the GT2 owners with a Silver 996 model. I actually live in Prague and have the UK model with me. I am here on expat assignment, i get plenty of attention in the car both for rarity, RHD and UK plates!

Roads here are crap though, worse than UK if you can believe it

I bought the car from 911V in June this year, 48k miles, 02 plate. Its in fine fettle however i have a few jobs to get done, replacing wheel arch liners, just had new windscreen etc.

Will stay tuned to the new forum!

Steve
  • Posted: Oct 14, 2014
  • 0 likes
KAL

KAL

Hi Steve

Saw the forums and some photos of you taking the car back to Prague I bet that was a great drive back?

hope your enjoying the car as we all do they are just great fun to drive and very time I get in mine it always seems to put a smile on my face even after seven years not too many cars do that

Keep an eye on this site as it will become more active as we try and get as many GT2 owners latched on to the site
  • Posted: Oct 14, 2014
  • 0 likes
Gavin

Gavin

Welcome to the forum Steve.

I recognise your user name from PistonHeads, also saw the pictures of the trip, looked great.

This site is currently being redesigned behind the scenes so I'm not putting in as much time as I'd like on the club/forum, when it's done it'll work on all devices and be much easier to use, should be finished in the next week or so. Once all that's done I'll be tracking down every remaining GT2 :)

Cheers,

Gavin
  • Posted: Oct 21, 2014
  • 0 likes
benjamin64

benjamin64

From Benjamin64. New member.Own a 996 GT2 Mark 2, first reg June 2004. Mileage 16800, basalt black. Bought 5 years ago. Garaged near Kent coast, gets exercised; Spa F and back, Zolder (nearby roads a bit bumpy), Reims, and Le Mans. Rarely used in England, too much traffic and too many safety cameras. Cheers to all.
  • Posted: Jan 17, 2015
  • 0 likes
KAL

KAL

Welcome to the site Benjamain

Always nice to see yet another MK2 car

Just to say not sure if you have seen above reference an open morning at OPC Reading ( Have about 9/10 days to date coming) so if you fancy coming along that would be great as that would make three and a 4th possibly

if you do email me on

Klodwick911@hotmail.co.uk as next week I have to give them some numbers

If yes all I need is name and Reg

Karl
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2015
  • 0 likes
xpuffin

xpuffin

Hi all.

Another newbie signing in.

I have an 03 Clubsport Black/Black with 32k.

Not using the car much at the moment but on its last run out at Vmax I hit 193 chasing down the OH driving my Turbo.

Love it.
  • Posted: Jan 19, 2015
  • 0 likes
Gavin

Gavin

ORIGINAL: benjamin64

From Benjamin64. New member.Own a 996 GT2 Mark 2, first reg June 2004. Mileage 16800, basalt black. Bought 5 years ago. Garaged near Kent coast, gets exercised; Spa F and back, Zolder (nearby roads a bit bumpy), Reims, and Le Mans. Rarely used in England, too much traffic and too many safety cameras. Cheers to all.

Welcome benjamin64, great to get another mk2 on board, can you email me the details of your car so I can add it to the register here:

[expiredlink]

Email details to gavin [at] kolberg.co.uk

That'll be 3 mk2s registered then

:beer:
  • 0 likes
Gavin

Gavin

ORIGINAL: xpuffin

Hi all.

Another newbie signing in.

I have an 03 Clubsport Black/Black with 32k.

Not using the car much at the moment but on its last run out at Vmax I hit 193 chasing down the OH driving my Turbo.

Love it.

Welcome to the forum :beer:

Is this yours?

[expiredlink]

If not can you email me the details to gavin [at] kolberg.co.uk

Cheers,

Gavin
  • 0 likes

Reply to this discussion

Please log in to post a reply.